Campaign Leadership Team
Laura SantamariaCampaign Chair
Dr Laura Santamaria is researcher, educator and activist. She has over 20 years’ experience in brand, media and communications strategy for social change and holds a PhD in Sustainable Innovation. Laura is founder of pioneering sustainable lifestyle magazine Sublime. She is Associate Professor and Deputy Head of Cambridge School of Art, and Visiting Fellow at the Institute for Design Innovation, Loughborough University London.
Chris MitchellCampaign Co-chair
Chris Mitchell is a graduate medical student at King’s College London, having previously researched neurodegenerative diseases at the University of Leicester. He hopes to be a community GP in future and is passionate about the impact of an unequal society and unstable climate on health and wellbeing. Outside of medical school, he is a trustee and youth worker at his church, St John’s Hoxton.
Tash JessonChurch Engagement and Theology Director
Tash Jesson is a graduate Master of Religion Student from King’s College London and is looking to start her PhD at King’s this autumn. Her research focuses on biblical studies and the relationship between religion and social justice. She is passionate about the use of theology to liberate, excite, and encourage people. When she’s not working, she loves growing veg, reading, spending time with her dogs, and hunting for bigfoot.
Froi LegaspiCommunity Organiser, Citizens UK
Froilan ‘Froi’ Legaspi is a Community Organiser for Citizens UK, and currently works with 20+ schools, faith and community groups in London. Froi has trained and worked with civic leaders, negotiating deals to improve Mental Health services for young people and Black communities, job programmes for migrants learning English, and challenging energy companies through the Fair Energy Campaign. He has a postgraduate certificate in Community Organising from Queen Mary University of London, MSc from University of Sussex, and BSc from University College London.
Campaign Advisory Team
- Joanne Grenfell, Bishop of Stepney
- Alison Tsang, Head of Compassionate Communities
- Rosemia Brown, Vicar St St James Clapton
- Graham Hunter, Vicar at St John’s Hoxton
- Jerry During, Chief Executive Officer at Money A+E
- Bethan Mitchell, Service Designer at Snook
Fair Energy Community Leaders
- Oliver Kenny, St George in the East
- Jessica Agboola, St John’s Hoxton
- Esther Lie, Volunteering Engagement Officer, King’s College London
- Abigail Oyedele, Kings 4 Change Events Officer, King’s College London
- Renatha Hoga, St John’s Hoxton
- Stuart Davidson, St Peter’s Harrow